Tuesday, May 5, 2009

speaking real estate

Yesterday was a blur..SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON -I was only gone for a day!
I had an interesting appointment at Cleveland City hall to be re certified FBE. It was refreshing to talk with someone who is aware that small businesses are seldom awarded contracts to increase real estate title business because they make it next to impossible to make any money. I learned a long time ago that loosing on each transaction is something that can't be made up in volume.This is a wait and see if they mean it. They have been awarding business to basically the same title company underwriter for years and the small business can't compete.
I am speaking in Brecksville Human Service Center's "2 for Tuesday" lunch.I enjoy doing this and am looking forward to a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment