Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Love Customers Who Tell Others They Love Gateway

Last Friday, we were closed, but I came in to monitor the phones and keep the doors open for buyers and sellers who often stop by without an appointment to drop off escrow papers, pick up a free starter kit, get their check or just have questions.
I'm so glad I decided to come in because mid-morning, two sisters who are selling brought in their signed purchase contract. While they were here another seller stopped by to get her proceeds check. They all started talking to each other about how wonderful Gateway Title is to work with when you are selling property!
I know I was beaming with pride as they talked.
The Gateway Team members put so much of themselves into each transaction, and it shows.
As tough as this real estate market can be, there are some rewards that can't be measured in dollars.
My Thanks to all of our buyers and sellers who are not afraid to let real estate agents and lenders know that Gateway should "title" their purchase, sale or refinance. It is the consumer's choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment