Wednesday, November 25, 2009

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS

My friend and mentor,Richard Flint sends me daily mind joggers.
I'm passing this on to you.
I have a poster in the office that has been an inspiration for me
for at least 20 years. (I originally hung it in the bathroom at home and brought it to the office when I started Gateway Title).
This is Richard's message on dreams......
Be thankful for dreams; they keep your
world filled with possibilities.
I’m a dreamer! Are you? Do you have a continuous
sketch pad inside you, you are constantly drawing
pictures about what you want to do with your life?
Dreams are what keep your imagination alive with
energy. Dreams create our inner spring of inspiration
that results in the momentum necessary to keep
your life moving forward with a clear direction and
the strength of sight to see beyond the turmoil that
will come. Be thankful for your dreams and use your
inner sketch pad every day.
Remember, Being thankful requires a spirit of
thankfulness.
I hope you found this inspiring.....
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment