Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How's The Real Estate Market?

It seems I am asked that question from just about everyone, everywhere I go.
The second most asked question is: "How's your business doing"?
I don't mind those questions...
1. I'm happy to see interest in the real estate market and it is getting better!
2. It is very encouraging to find folks asking and cheering us on!
These have been a tough couple of years. Many former competitors have given up and closed their doors. Others were closed down by underwriters for lack of title insurance premium payment. I think, we in the industry never envisioned all of this would happen.
It's looking up and coming back! YEA!
I'm asked how we survived.
That answer is easy.
We have wonderful, loyal customers and community that chose us and refer others to use us for title work.
THANKS FOR ASKING... YOU'RE FANTASTIC! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment