Thursday, February 14, 2013

IT happenes All the Time - I Love IT!

I had an appointment at the Cleveland Eye Clinic  for a check-up yesterday.
The assistant had my chart and was confirming /updating my personal information.
She paused... and then said "Oh, you work at Gateway Title they  did our closing when we bought our home! I still have my Gateway mug, the picture you took and the pretty pens we used to sign our papers"!
   I know I  had a  big smile on my face and  I told her Gateway Title was my company and
 she really made my day.
She Thanked me for making them feel so welcomed, and how we made it so easy for them to relax and
go through the paper work.
She said we were the "Best part of buying the home".
She was the "Best Part" of my day!
Thank You Shana.


No comments:

Post a Comment