Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sellers and Buyers Loyality

I smile when I think of Margaret.
Margaret signed her seller’s papers yesterday at our office.
This was not her first time to sign closing papers. A few months ago she was here to close on the home she was buying.
She was one of those nice people that I’ve seen around town and at church. We always smiled and said “Hello”, without really knowing each other.
She called and came to us to handle her closing. She trusted my company.
When it came time to choose a title company to handle her sale of her condo, she turned to my company again.
As she was leaving yesterday, she told me how comforting it was to her to know that we were taking care of her.
That was one of the most wonderful statements I’ve heard in all my years in this business.
So, I smile when I think of Margaret.
Thank you for your trust in my company, Gateway Title!

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I have closed two properties with you as well. We used Gateway the second time because everything went so smoothly first time around. If we ever buy or sell again we'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words.
    We really do love what we do.
    Thank you and your Husband for Choosing Gateway. it certainly means a lot to all of us.
    Tkae Care,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete