Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How's The Real Estate Market Now?

How’s Business?

I’ve always been an optimist so I should probably say “wonderful” but I would not be telling you the truth.
Why? My world depends on the real estate market and condition of the real estate market has been no secret …. I would imagine there’s not a person out there who is not aware of the condition of real estate in the past couple of years, things I never thought would happen, happened!
We’ve all seen banks failures, mortgage fraud, upside down mortgages, short sales, foreclosures. There are houses that have been for sale in the market for years.

Many businesses connected with real estate have closed, including many other title companies.
Gateway is still here taking care of people who need us.

I get a lot of calls and emails from those people who have questions about what is involved and what does it cost for title work when they are selling, buying and especially if they are refinancing… they know that they can pick the title company, and are shopping around more than ever in the past. I personally take most of their calls; it gives me a better insight to the market.
Now the optimist in me comes alive. This long snowy winter has had an effect on real estate, but the good news is a loosening up. I’m hearing from buyers and sellers who have a “deal” or are refinancing because banks rates are still good - but they are slowly creeping upward, and they want to get a mortgage before they go higher.
I always ask those callers how they heard about Gateway Title and they tell me they’ve used us before and we made it easy for them and they want to save money by coming back. They have been referred by a friend or relative, and of course, they have seen me on Golden Opportunities!

We are doing everything we can to get this market moving up.
Here’s how we help:
*You can get our famous, free starter kit for selling – just ask.
*Make an appointment for a free consultation about the paper work required, and explanation of the costs and how to save money.
*Sign up for our free informative newsletter.
*Attend a free workshop.
We are having a free real estate work shop to help explain what is needed to succeed in today’s real estate market - Saturday Morning, February 27, 2011 at 9:30 am – our office in Brecksville. Just give us a call or email to register for this workshop. Let me answer your questions and help you.

And when you ask me: “How’s business?” I will tell you “Looking better because of you”!

Call me at Gateway: 440 546 9660 or email me at Rachel@gatewaytitle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment